The Leidos Civil Treasury team is recruiting for a Program Manager to support a Treasury program in the Washington, DC area
Over the course of a project, the Program Manager will provide strategic technical direction and lead teams focused in:
- Detail-oriented, autonomous individual with ability to track and manage multiple items simultaneously
- Prevention or Proactive Measures: Outreach and Awareness, Security Notification, and Infrastructure Security
- Detection: Firewalls, Network-based Intrusion Detection, Host-based Intrusion Detection, Internet Misuse Monitoring, Log File Analysis, Packet Capture Analysis, Electronic Mail Analysis
- Response/Recovery: Incident Response & Recovery, Forensics, Follow-up
- Information Management: Data extraction, transformation & loading (ETL), Data management, archival, architecture, security and Analytical metadata, and Statistical modeling, and custom projects
- Response/Recovery: Incident Response & Recovery, Forensics, Follow-up; and
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and goals;
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project;
- Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects or sub-projects;
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needed;
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy;
- Communicating with executives to keep the project aligned with their goals;
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources;
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them;
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected;
- Reporting: Internal and External Reporting
- U.S. Citizen
- 8 years of experience in managing IT projects
- Bachelor’s degree in an information technology discipline from an accredited college or university is required. However, additional years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Active Secret Clearance or ability to obtain
- Hold at least one of the following certifications (or similar relevant certification): CASP, GCIH, GCWN, GISF, GISP, GSSP, GICSP, GSSP, SEI, CISSP, CCSP, CSSLP, SSCP, CCNP, CCNP Security, CCIE Security, CEH, ECSP, MCSE, RHCA, RHCE, VCP, VCAP, VCIX, VCDX
- Previous IT project management experience required, with knowledge of Cybersecurity industry practices and standards.
- Candidate will be expected to provide oversight and direction to small teams performing infrastructure and/or technology deployments across the US
- Proven track record to manage multiple simultaneous projects on time and within budget. Work with geographically dispersed teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:0
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.