Senior Program Execution support serving as a team member/lead of large opportunity bid risk reviews (BRRs) and execution planning reviews (XPRs). Must be familiar with WinPlan and Policy LP-PE-1 and have supported BRRs and XPRs through the detailed review and analysis of artifacts for execution including basis of estimates (BOEs), schedules and resource loaded networks, terms and conditions, and technical assumptions for bounding bids. Will also support the continual improvement of readiness for executing new contracts through tracking of post-submit program actions as well as improvements on existing programs through deep dives and assessment of early warning risk indicators.
Understanding of the major bids and programs across the groups. Participation in/leading XPRs and BRRs with detailed support provided to bid teams. Deep dives into strategic and troubled programs and supporting the collaborative development of corrective action planning and implementation. Supports the enterprise implementation and compliance of Leidos Policy LP-PE-1 which includes participation/leadership in regular reviews and deep dives as well as proposals through leadership in LP-PE-1 pre-award activities.
Additional duties include:
- Mentoring and training of program managers. Training may include one-on-one mentoring or sessions in the form of Brown Bag Lunchtime Learning sessions as well as the generation and delivery of training material for new PMs
- Being a liaison and expediter for PMs and functional support including, but not limited to Procurement, Contracts, Business Development, Accounts Payable and Finance.
- Supporting the development of opportunity capture strategy by participation in large and critical capture activities such as Collaboration Sessions, price to win, OIRs and other reviews and meetings.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree and 12 years of relevant experience DoD program and or finance management.
- Must be eligible for a DoD Secret clearance.
- Program management experience as PM or deputy PM on a large program.
- Must have a deep understanding of Leidos business systems and processes.
- List additional skills and experience that is “nice to have” but not required.
- Working experience with various contract instruments and the risks associated with each.
- Experience in manufacturing management.
- Experience providing oversight of SAR programs where access may be limited.
- Knowledge of the unique nature of bidding DARPA programs and OTAs is a plus.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 50%
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.