Leidos Corporate has an immediate opportunity for a Costpoint Financial Systems Analyst to join our Enterprise Systems Transformation (EST) Organization. In this role, you will have visibility to the business functions by working in the Costpoint Projects and Billing modules as well as leading Strategic EST Projects and Costpoint improvement initiatives.
This position can be supported from Oak Ridge - TN, Reston - VA, Tucson - AZ, or King of Prussia – PA;
- Perform Costpoint activities in the projects/billing/revenue areas including but not limited to system testing, month-end/quarter-end closing, batch processing, Project/billing/revenue ticket resolution, and audit support.
- Support Costpoint improvement initiatives in the projects/billing/revenue areas and identifying system enhancement opportunities or areas that can benefit from automation.
- Support strategic business initiatives, transformation initiatives, and business integrations/divestitures.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (or related field) with 4-8 years of prior relevant experience in one of the following areas: financial systems analysis, finance, or accounting.
- Experience with Project Revenue, Project Setup, or Project Billing.
- Ability to work with all levels of personnel with excellent leadership, verbal, written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented.
- Able to think “out of the box” to solve problems, make processes more efficient.
- Experience leading projects.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment with diverse locations.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines.
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Functional experience on the following modules of Costpoint: general ledger, accounts receivable, project revenue, project billing and Intercompany work orders.
- Government contracting experience.
● Ability to grasp new ideas and skills quickly.
● Customer service focused.
● Enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.