We have a fixed term vacancy for a Supplier Compliance Officer.
The Supplier Compliance Officer role sits within Leidos Europe subsidiary, Leidos Supply Ltd, part of the Commodity Support Services (CSS) team within Team Leidos. Conducting receipting and proof of delivery procedures and providing compliance and governance support and advice to CSS team members and other stakeholders through the evaluation, placing and compliance of converting purchase requisition to purchase orders and submitting to supplier, ensuring all related documentation is provided to satisfy 3 Way Match (3WM).
Ensure that the necessary professional standards are maintained for all Purchasing work and support the aim of achieving the most cost-effective procurement of requirements and deliver the benefits required by Team Leidos under Logistic Commodities and Services (Transformation), following transfer from MoD in August 2015.
The roles report to the relevant LSL Commercial teams, with primary accountability for 3WM within the commodity area that each role sits within. The post holder is a member of Leidos Supply Ltd and as such may operate within any of the Commodity teams - Clothing; Food; Medical Equipment and Consumables; Oils, Lubricants and Gases; or General Supplies - with prioritisation of activity in order to ensure 3WM is processed in a timely manner (measured by the YAPMATCH report) and that Suppliers are paid in line with contractual obligations.
Post holders in the Medical commodity area will have additional accountability for management of the CP&F system and associated legacy Frameworks.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure that all supplier compliance activity within your area of responsibility is performed to the highest standards, conforms to Leidos Policies and where applicable EU Procurement Regulations Procedures;
- To proactively participate in ensuring accurate data is entered in the Leidos Sage System;
- To ensure compliance against each purchase order placed for both ‘Off Contract and On Contract’;
- Ensuring Proof of Delivery is obtained for all purchase orders to comply to the 3 Way Match obligations;
- Undertake administration as required, including providing data for the LSL data room;
- Maintain professional standards and provide support and advice to staff, stakeholders and customers;
- To effectively manage the receipting of purchase orders within your responsibility by building strong working relationships with both suppliers, customer and colleagues where necessary;
- Where required, ensure Receipting MI is accurate and up to date and submitted on time;
- To actively contribute to the development of LSL tools, processes and procedures, thereby supporting Team Leidos Transformation;
- Continuing Professional and Personal Development to ensure maximise contribution to the business;
- Medical area only – working under the direction of LSL Commercial and working with Customer stakeholders as required, manage the maintenance and administration for CP&F system and associated legacy Frameworks;
- Manage self iaw Leidos HR policies.
Key Result Areas:
- Purchase invoices queries are managed in accordance with EU and UK procurement regulations – no incidences of legal claims or disputes;
- Effective and timely resolution of purchase invoice queries to ensure continuity of supply to support business operations (management of dues out);
- Ability to provide Sage reports when requested to support business needs and MI;
- Verification and validation against the accuracy of the purchase requests provided by CSS team;
- Contribute to a positive and highly effective work environment for the Purchasing, Supplier Compliance & Integration team and the wider CSS team;
What do we do for you?
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
- Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.