The Civil Transportation Solutions Operation at Leidos has an opening for an energetic and detail-oriented Senior Program Finance Analyst to support the FAA TFDM (Terminal Flight Data Manager) program in Gaithersburg/Rockville. This is an Earned Value Management (EVM) program with monthly EVM Customer deliverables. TFDM is a management system that will improve aircraft runway and terminal congestion.
Senior Program Finance Analyst responsibilities:
• Administration and management of the monthly program baseline change process
• Development and presentation of monthly Cost Status reporting to Program Management Team
• Preparation of monthly Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR) reports delivered to the customer (FAA)
• Ensuring Leidos is compliant with the internal and external EVMS processes and guidelines
• Significant interaction with the Program Management Office (PMO) and Control Account Manager (CAM) community
• Exercises independent judgement in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results and contributes through statistical reporting, analysis, estimates and auditing
• Requires a Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or a Master’s and 6+ years of prior relevant experience
• Strong MS Excel (e.g. Pivot tables) and Office skills (e.g. Power Point)
• Well versed in DCMA Earned Value Management principles
• Experience with the Deltek Cobra EVM software tool
• Ability to secure a Public Trust Clearance
• Excellent communication skills
• Extremely high level of attention to detail and ability to analyze the data
• Government Contracting Experience
• Knowledge of Leidos Financial Systems and Processes
• Experience with PowerBI (Power Business Intelligence)
• Knowledge of Deltek Tool Suite (PM Compass, Cobra and OpenPlan)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.