Leidos is seeking an experienced and motivated Program Manager to support efforts for the Service Management, Integration, and Transport (SMIT) portion of the Next Generation Enterprise Network-Recompete (NGEN-R) program.
SMIT is the largest IT services program for the Navy for which Leidos will deliver the core backbone of the Navy-Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI), including cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport.
Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Program Manager and will be responsible for the overall financial and programmatic aspects of the service delivery area for which they are aligned.
Further, they will help ensure that the Service Delivery Managers (SDMs) have what they need to successfully deliver their operations and to ensure that contractual elements are fulfilled and appropriate resources available. The position will partner with the SDM in managing customer and industry relationships, personnel, programs, technical execution, cost, schedule, quality, and risk to ensure contract and business requirements are met.
- Manages all financial/budgetary and programmatic aspects of assigned service delivery area.
- Contributes to the strategic planning process, including planning budgets and milestones to safely and securely execute the mission.
- Will provide support to estimating, the WBS structure, and EVMS.
- Initiate and set goals for service delivery area aligned with strategic growth and execution objectives of NMCI, and more broadly SMIT.
- Partner with program and project managers involved to provide feedback and resolve complex problems to ensure successful execution of service area.
- Lead, manage, coach, and mentor employees, manage professional development, hiring, and issue resolution for the service delivery area.
- Develop On-Contract Growth strategies to ensure further penetration of existing customer spaces.
- Engage employees and customers on a routine basis to fully understand customer requirements and employee capabilities.
- Partner with Business Development to develop a comprehensive and achievable short term and long term pipeline of new opportunities.
- Ensure the service delivery area is following appropriate Leidos internal and government policies and procedures for effective program success.
- Represent Division leadership as a senior representative/interface for customer engagement.
- Significant engagement with functional support teams to ensure customer and Leidos requirements are met.
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage assignment progress to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree with 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Master's with 10+ years of prior relevant experience Additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- Specific demonstrated experience managing a large and/or complex program
- Specific demonstrated experience supervising or leading teams and projects
- Proven ability to manage a variety of contract types including FFP, CPFF, CPIF, and T&M
- Proven ability to develop teams and collaborative relationships with customers and industry
- Experience with Program/Project Management principles and concepts (WBS, PWS, IMS, RACI, Risk Management)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to take large amounts of data and condense to support informed decision making
- Able to multi-task, self-assign work, and function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to succinctly communicate ideas
- US citizenship and currently possess an active DoD Secret security clearance
- Currently maintain an active PMP certification
- Intimate knowledge of Enterprise IT functions
- Customer knowledge
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.