The job of the Supply Chain Analyst is to work with engineers, mechanics, program directors, and material planners on parts/equipment availability, material procurement, schedule planning, as well as inventory planning and to conduct material inventories.
- Independently manages material procurement via Bill of Material (BOM) for the assigned project.
- Conducts sparing and forecasting for assigned project
- Establish sparing tactics for long lead items
- Establish scheduled replenishment cycles
- Manage due in from maintenance (DIFM) returns
- Minimize inventory costs
- Minimize freight costs
- Report and manage excess and obsolete (E&O) inventory
- Interacts daily with material planners, buyers, and vendors to ensure all material is ordered accurately and in a timely fashion to meet project need dates (Provision planning).
- Works with engineers and mechanics to resolve BOM discrepancies to ensure the accuracy of all material ordering (Part number discrepancies, quantities, delivery dates, etc…).
- Provides weekly status reporting to the Sustainment Logistics Manager.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations regarding export-controlled Information and Technology and shall not use, distribute, transfer or transmit Technology (even if incorporated into products, software or other information) except in compliance with such laws and regulations, including all International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) requirements.
- Maintains accurate and current chain of custody documentation to track turnover/possession.
- Maintains 100% accountability of stored material and accurate and complete chain of custody documentation.
- All other duties as directed by the Sustainment Logistics Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+years of relevant experience, or 6+ years directly relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Ability to obtain and maintain DoD Secret clearance
- Familiarity with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
- Familiarity with aircraft purchasing requirements
- Proficient in Sharepoint and all MS Office applications
- Ability to lift up to 50LBS
- Prior military logistics/supply chain experience
- Active DoD Secret clearance or higher
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$2,000.00
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Supply Chain
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.