Leidos has an immediate opportunity for a HR Business Systems Analyst supporting the HR Business Systems & Analytics organization. This team is responsible for the configuration and maintenance of the Workday HR System supporting Leidos expanding global workforce, as well as other downstream systems and processes. The analyst will work in a talented team experienced in Workday and innovative approaches to deliver solutions.
- Collaborate with Learning and Development team to understand the learning strategy and support the Workday Learning capability area, as well as have opportunities to support HCM Core, Onboarding, Benefits, Talent Management, Recruiting, and Compensation.
- Lead requirements analysis, solutions design and development, product delivery and postproduction migration support of functional modifications and enhancements to Workday and other HR systems/tools in accordance with Leidos policy and the HR Systems Change Management process.
- Ensure awareness of future Workday functionality in small or large releases by actively participating in Workday Releases and staying ahead of new features/functionality introduced by Workday.
- Serves as a subject matter expert of HR systems design supporting Functional Owners in deployment of major projects, annual business cycles along with the ability to solve complex business problems.
- Recommend and implement new solutions, processes, policies, and standards in support of HR strategy and operations.
- Lead projects as defined by leadership.
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 5+ years of prior relevant experience.
- 1+ years of experience in configuring and maintaining Workday with demonstrated knowledge of modules – Learning, HCM, Compensation, Performance, Talent, Benefits, Recruiting, Security and Cal Fields.
- Possess knowledge of HR Systems industry practices, advanced techniques and solutions to develop new standards, processes, and solutions
- Ability to effectively facilitate requirements gathering with a variety of functional and technical teams
- Ability to convince others to accept HR Business Integration view/current practices and agree/accept new concepts, practices and approaches
- Excellent customer service skills including timely and well thought-out problem resolution
- Ability to collaborate effectively with partners in project work
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization including executive leadership
- Able to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:HR Systems
Pay Range:Pay Range $68,900.00 - $106,000.00 - $143,100.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.