The National Solutions Group at Leidos has an opening for a Task Order Manager in Aurora, Colorado. This is an exciting opportunity to apply your experience to support our customer’s mission in an exciting and dynamic environment.
- Work collaboratively with program managers, subject matter experts, and portfolio leadership to capture key Task Orders while maintaining consistency in messaging and strategy through the use of proper tone/voice
- Prepare, edit and review Task Order proposal BOEs
- Work within high performance teams in a fast-paced environment
- Manage and develop quality Task Order capture processes
- Contribute to fast-paced business leadership teams
- Must have an active TS/SCI with a Polygraph
- Requires a BA degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Understanding of IT programs and processes
- Strong Analytical Problem Solving Skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and highly effective interpersonal skills in order to carry-out daily interactions with technical leaders, program managers as well as with customers and subcontractors.
- Ability to adapt to schedule changes & slips, project re-scopes, and customer directed changes to ensure compliant product delivery.
- Teamwork is an essential quality, as is the ability to work effectively while under tight deadlines.
- Mission operations experience
- Mission-specific technical knowledge
- PMP certification
- Experience will all aspects of project management (Specifically contracts, proposals, staffing, team development)
- ITIL Certification
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.