The Civil Group at Leidos has an opening for a Senior level Logistics Management Analyst to be located in the Boise, ID area.
Join the NISC IV team to assist the Environmental Occupational Safety and Health (EOSH) Services Group AJW-23 to support the Mobile Assets Management Team and ensure Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) compliance with Federal, State, and FAA laws and regulations.
The task order assists the Mobile Assets Management Team with surveying, repairing, modifying mobile assets and providing various reports and notes corresponding to relevant decisions, conversations, etc.
In this role you would assist in a variety of ways including, physically inspecting/surveying assets; inventory management, database updates, budgeting, purchase order or contract management, and maintenance and repair of mobile assets.
- Perform logistics management operations that include planning, coordinating, or evaluating the logistical actions required to support specified missions.
- Schedule and monitor funding milestones for appropriateness and timeliness.
- Monitor organizational compliance with logistical regulations.
- Collaborate and plan with appropriate personnel to coordinate and/or execute operations.
- Resolve logistics, supply, distribution, information, and service problems.
- Evaluate equipment performance and customer satisfaction with the services provided, as well as technical documentation of the service evaluated.
- Be responsible for test equipment upkeep, storage, as well as planning and packing for remote maintenance.
- Provide routine management and safety upgrades (grounding, bonding, Lockout/Tagout procedures, standardization of towing assets, power panel replacements, painting, etc.) of the assets; and participate in deployments.
- Assist management with product selection and pricing to improve transportation routes and control costs.
- Organize personnel, and assist with training as required, while organizing budgets and courier expenses.
- Ensure that quality assurance checks are completed and maintained.
- 15+ years relevant exempt experience with a relevant Bachelors’ Degree or 13+ years relevant exempt experience with a relevant Masters’ Degree or if no degree 4 additional years of experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively and liaise with clients, couriers and other operational departments to maintain deploy-ability status for all assets.
- Great coordination skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
Experience with the following:
- Communications Equipment (ICOM, PET2000, URC200, CM200, Voice Switch and Voice Recorder)
- Stand Alone Weather Sensors (SAWS)
- Environmental (HVAC and E/G)
- Towing trailers
- Experience with COR (Chain of Responsibility)
- Prior FAA experience highly desired.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:1000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.