The Business & Performance Execution (Deputy Program Manager) is responsible for managing program performance against customer requirements and corporate commitments for a large, complex program managing procurement and logistics operations within a secure supply chain. The program includes multiple task orders operating within tight deadlines, in a high-pressure environment.
The Deputy Program Manager requires close collaboration among operational and functional organizations, exceptional communication, attention to detail, and a strong focus on employees. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: supporting financial performance; ensuring that work requirements are clearly understood and communicated; accurate tracking of status against customer and corporate requirements; identifying and leveraging resources to meet program needs; hiring, developing, rewarding, and retaining talent; preparing and presenting briefings on program performance; and, responding to frequent data calls, ECPS, ROMS. Responsible for drafting program reporting material which include, but are not limited to IPR, MOR, WSR, PMR. Responsible for reviewing and providing feedback on performance measurements based on contractual documents provided by the customer. Responsible for internal, business needs within the program.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably business management or related field and 12+ years of experience or Master’s degree and 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Must possess experience managing complex federal government programs with annual revenue of at least $50M;
- Demonstrated financial acumen, to include management of programs including the procurement of large quantities of hardware and software;
- Experience managing multiple subcontractors / teammates;
- Demonstrated skill in assessing program performance against requirements;
- Demonstrated skill in risk management and the establishment of risk mitigation plans;
- Experience successfully collaborating across teams and various customer and corporate organizations; and,
- Experience leading and developing high-performing teams.
- PMP certification;
- ASCM and/or ISM supply chain certification
- Demonstrated understanding of purchasing systems and tools.
Clearance Requirement: Must possess an active and in-scope TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph for consideration.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.