The Leidos Defense Group, Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Team currently has an opening for an IT Solutions Architect with 10+ years of experience developing solutions for Cloud Infrastructure and App Migration; Infrastructure and App Managed Services; Cyber Security, and Application Development. This is an exciting opportunity to use your technical expertise and leadership experience in support of our DoD Information Technology customers. You will support development of enterprise business solutions for new business, support ongoing contract activity as well as provide surge and problem resolution support to existing contracts
With the recent acquisition of the 1901 Group, Leidos seeks architects to internally partner with 1901 Group staff, with the objective of selectively promote and apply 1901 Group capabilities throughout Leidos.
- Serve as the senior technical architect across the new business pursuit lifecycle and within an integrated growth team, including proposal, capture and business development activities.
- Provide end-to-end thought leadership across proposal responses that include elements such as technical solution, partners, staffing, implementation schedule, and BOE.
- Lead solution development across the following core areas: Cloud Infrastructure and App Migration; Infrastructure and App Managed Services; Cyber Security; Application Development.
- Support development of notional, logical, and physical solutions diagram and integration of solution into customer’s environment in a manner that fully meets all technical and management requirements.
- Provide technical writing capabilities in the development of technical artifacts, white papers, statements of work, briefings, and proposals, etc.
- Support customer meetings to understand customer requirements and provide solution presentations to the customer.
- Lead responses to customer RFI’s and RFP’s
- Work with teaming partners to develop technical solutions, integration of teaming partners’ capabilities, and pricing strategies, etc.
- Work with engineering staff to extract information in a structured process to create winning technical solutions for proposals.
This position is a full time telecommuter and ideally e based in DC Metro area, but this is not required. Opportunity may require up to 25% Domestic travel. Candidates should either possess or be capable of obtaining a DoD Clearance at Secret level.
- Requires Masters with 15-20 years of prior relevant experience or Doctorate with 13-16 years of prior relevant experience.
- 7+ years of experience leading technical teams
- Excellent written and oral communication capability with the ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the organization
- Experience performing IT systems engineering.
- Experience with proposals and program execution.
- Experience with project management and understanding of project management functions
- Familiarity with IT Operations to include multi-tier service desk and SLA management
- Recent commercial and federal IT engineering leadership experience
- Experience estimating technical and operations costs and planning delivery of new IT projects.
- Experience identifying and assessing business impacts to proposed changes to a largely technical solution or enterprise operations
- Capable of obtaining a DoD Secret clearance
- ITIL foundations certification
Pay Range:Pay Range $136,500.00 - $210,000.00 - $283,500.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.