Leidos is seeking an Earned Value Management (EVM) Expert with earned value management and forecasting / budgeting experience to join our fast-paced and exciting team, supporting the United States Antarctic Program (USAP). Leidos is the prime contractor for the Antarctic Support Contract (ASC), which operates three research stations, two research vessels, and many field camps all in support of Science.
The EVM Expert will also support the USAP's Antarctic Infrastructure and Modernization for Science (AIMS) Program, which is a complex, multi-year construction project which will modernize Antarctica's largest research station.
The EVM Expert will work directly with senior leadership (internally or client) regarding matters of strategic importance to the organization/project. The EVM Expert will also work with Program Managers to ensure EVM and scheduling and cost integration are accurate.
The EVM Expert will:
- Be responsible for all aspects of EVM implementation and performance to include EVMS processes, tools, and compliance.
- Ensure adequate processes are in place to assess contractor's EVM systems compliance so data is accurate, reliable, timely and generated in an efficient manner. In addition, the EVM Expert will prepare written, uniform surveillance plans to assess continuity and consistency of EVM data.
- Identify risk areas, run risk analyses, make recommendations, and highlight risks in written and oral reports to achieve flawless program execution.
- Work with auditors and clients in the review and analysis of cost and performance utilizing standard earned value techniques. The EVM Expert will also be responsible for supporting the organization's EVMS talent development, performance management, and business strategy.
- May require travel to out of state customer sites
- Develop, implement, and utilize assessment techniques to ensure EVM-related services and work products are of good quality, timely, and responsive to program needs
- Conduct EVM training and brief EV analysis as required
- Bachelor's degree and 8 years' relevant experience. An additional 4 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree.
- Experience building an EVMS, including procedures, toolsets, and training
- Experience establishing, maintaining, and overseeing compliance, of formal EVM policies, standards and systems and experience with DOE, GAO or DOD EVMS.
- Strong understanding of ANSI-748C and the NDIA Intent Guide and experience implementing these guidelines
Preferred Qualifications / Experience:
- Deltek COBRA
- Primavera P6
- Microsoft Projects
- Microsoft Excel
- Earned Value Management Professional (EVMP)
- Experience with National Science Foundation Large Facility Office (LFO)
- Experience with Department of Energy (DOE), Government Accountability Office (GAO), or Department of Defense (DOD) EVMS.
Due to contract requirements, U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status is required.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Pay Range:Pay Range $68,900.00 - $106,000.00 - $143,100.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.