Leidos has a current opening for a Telecommunications Analyst in Colorado Springs to assist TSA on the OPTIMA Program.
- This is a lead position for telecommunications analyst. Manage a team of 4 across two geographically disperse data centers and 24/7/365 support including on-call support.
- You will administer Linux and Windows servers and provide the engineering skills required to support the installation and operations of an Avaya telephone communications system.
- Participate in telecommunication systems design meetings; work with Telecom Engineering, end users and other internal and external groups to understand telecommunication requirements, and to meet goals and deadlines.
- Lead implementation of assigned telecommunication systems. Maintain hardware, software, operating systems, peripherals, and Avaya telephony applications such as call management, workforce/schedule management, and call recording.
- Install, troubleshoot, and resolve issues with enterprise web servers, Avaya Media Gateway G450 and other infrastructure components.
- Implement patches and other configuration changes necessary to resolve security vulnerabilities.
- Conduct capacity analysis, develop applicable reports for capacity management and bandwidth and provide recommendations for all devices and services.
- May require on-call support to resolve system outage or to conduct planned/unplanned system maintenance to minimize impact to customers.
- At least 7 years of experience operating and maintaining Avaya PBX or similar hardware and software.
- Knowledge of Avaya Communication Manager, Communication Management System, Workforce Optimization, Contact Recorder, IX Messaging, System Manager, Session Manager, Application Enablement Services and Avaya Virtualization Platform.
- Skilled at administration of Linux and Windows servers.
- Expertise at telephony to include PSTN, digital, and VOIP.
- Clearance: Must have the ability to obtain a TSA public trust.
- BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or Microsoft Technology Associate Certification (MTAC)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Familiarity with Remedy
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.