Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work with one of the BEST in government contracting? Ranked by Forbes in 2018 as a Top 100 government contractor and one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, Team Leidos is one you don’t want to overlook. We know once you join our team, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. WE WANT YOU!!
As a Resource Manager, you will support the staffing needs for an Agile, SAFe, SecDevOps program focused on the development, maintenance and enhancement of technical applications and tools. The Resource Manager is responsible for supporting the staffing needs of the program and allocating the resources. This role will coordinate with various elements to help meet the staffing goals. You will be responsible for providing support the project staffing needs including supporting project staff plans, forecasting staffing needs, filling staffing positions, maintaining staffing qualifications oversight, managing retention of staffing, managing on-boarding and off-boarding of staff, coordinating staffing recruitment across team members and working with Leidos human resource management personnel. You will also be leading other individuals on the staffing PMO.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Plan and coordinate candidates between PMO, program-hiring managers/leads and the recruiting teams (Leidos’ Talent Acquisitions and Subcontractors) for consideration.
- Issue and track new resource requirements.
- Review candidates.
- Work with HR and Talent Acquisitions and manager other resources on outreach and job recruiting events and marketing.
- Manage resource pool of candidates and employees in established resources management tools.
- Respond to changing staffing requirements.
- Evaluate and determine feedback from team members and others from the management team.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or a Master’s degree with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Will consider 4+ years of experience in lieu of a degree
- Excellent communication skills and ability to adapt in an Agile Environment.
- Significant experience managing complex staffing and resource requirements.
- Significant experience in project management.
- Experience staffing for large technical programs.
Must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.
- Experience operating in a large technical environment including application development and infrastructure support.
- Understanding of Agile development methodology.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.