The Leidos Civil Group is seeking an Program Analyst to join the National Airspace System (NAS) Integration Support Contract (NISC IV) team. The position will provide support to Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Trainings Needs Assessment Tool (TNAT) program. The position will be located at the client/company site in 400 Virginia Ave. SW, Washington, DC 20024, Suite 500.
Provide support to Trainings Needs Assessment Tool (TNAT) program. Assist the FAA in improving, maintaining, and managing the TNAT Program. This support includes but is not limited to:
- Responding to field initiated phone calls, emails, ad hoc meetings. Etc.;
- Documenting activities in Monthly Task Order Status Report
- Preparing and Planning TNAT demonstrations for TechOps and/or Air Traffic Organization (ATO)
- Updating demo file with new system upgrades
- Assist in conducting at demos
- Creating the attendee sign up list
- Tracking enrollment and initiate calendar invite
- Initiating follow up with questions asked during the demo.
- Uploading, testing and validating the training data revisions into the TNAT test site and the TNAT production site.
- Reviewing TNAT log and feedback comments; daily responses are required and should be processed as necessary
- Supporting meetings (or telecons) and prepare meeting minutes or notes and action items as necessary. Draft and distribute notes/agendas as necessary.
- Updating TNAT application guides, User Guide and Admin Guide
- Drafting, reviewing, and/ finalizing course material for use in instructor-led classroom training
Typically requires a BA degree and 2 to 4 year of prior relevant experience or additional years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Ability of obtain a Public Trust Security Investigation prior to joining Leidos
Previous work experience for/with the FAA is highly preferred
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:1000
Potential for Telework:Yes, 25%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.