The Leidos Defense Group has an opening for a Sr. Cyber Security Operations Analyst on the DISA GSM-O II program supporting Joint Force Headquarters DODIN at Fort Meade.
This is a shift-work position. You may be assigned to a day-shift, swing-shift (afternoon), or mid-shift (overnight) which will potentially include weekends and/or holidays.
GSM-O II enables Current Operations Command, Control, and defensive cyber operations (DCO) functions across all - Combatant Commands, Service Cyber Components, Agencies, and Field Activities’ (CC/S/A/FAs) Area of Operations (AOs) in addition to 24/7 coordination with USCYBERCOM and other partner agencies.
As a Senior Analyst, you will utilize your extensive experience and knowledge to:
- Leverage intelligence and operational data, information and processes to identify threats, improve security, and reduce the enterprise’s exposure of vulnerabilities.
- Execute continuous network monitoring and incident/problem resolution.
- Triage events, incidents, and develop AO specific trends.
- Support various collaborative and cross functional (Intelligence, Current Operations, Future Operations, Logistics, Planning, Resourcing and Requirements) forums to achieve centrally coordinated, threat informed and prioritized vulnerability scoring and mitigation methodology.
- Provide expert situational understanding of the assigned operational environment.
- Support the development, coordination, release and compliance of orders
- Provide threat analysis, track relevant prioritized incidents and provide recommended reporting requirements in coordination with the Cross Functional Fusion Team.
- Active DoD TS/SCI Clearance and eligible for polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline and 12 years of related experience. Additional experience may be accepted in lieu of degree
- Security+ Certification (or other equivalent DoD 8570 Level II certification)
- SIEM Tool Experience (ArcSight, Splunk, Wireshark, etc..)
- SME level knowledge of network and application protocols, cyber vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques and cyber threat/adversary methodologies (TTPs).
- Experience with DISA and DoD Networks.
- Knowledge of the DoD orders process
- Demonstrated experience briefing Senior Executive Service (SES) and General Officer/Flag Officer (GO/FO) leadership.
- Experience in building extended cyber security analytics.
- Experience in intelligence driven defense and/or cyber Kill Chain methodology.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Operations
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.