The Leidos Civil Treasury team is recruiting for a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst to support our customer in the Washington, DC.
The Treasury GSOC maintains multiple threat intelligence feeds from various sources that provide information and indicators on cyber threat activity, adversaries, and recommended mitigations. Cyber Threat Intelligence personnel shall identify potential threats based on Treasury utilized hardware and software and identify current and evolving hacking tools and methodologies available to disrupt these systems. Cyber Threat Intelligence personnel shall apply their knowledge of adversary capabilities, intentions, techniques, tactics, and procedures (TTPs) to author and redistribute cyber intelligence information, fuse cyber intelligence data into GSOC monitoring systems, provide situational awareness to other members of the GSOC, communicate methods for detecting activities of specific threats, and plan operations to mitigate or disrupt the threat as part of the overarching Computer Network Defense (CND).
- Provide technical expertise in hacker/hacktivist group capabilities and maintain a current awareness of the intentions of these groups to conduct computer network exploitation (CNE) and computer network attack (CNA) against U.S. private sector and government networks and information systems, as CNE and CNA specifically relates to Treasury systems and mission information.
- Provide Digital Media Analysis (DMA) support personnel to perform forensic analyses on a variety of digital media devices and mediums to identify, reverse engineer, and de-obfuscate content related to an incident, such as malicious content.
- Conduct a forensically sound collection and analysis of electronic evidence through the use of various tools in support of the GSOC operations mission, to include network analysis and incident response. The contractor shall understand the proper digital forensic procedures to preserve network and host-based digital evidence according to industry standards and the usage of industry standard digital forensic and network monitoring tools in an enterprise environment.
- U. S. Citizen
- Active Top Secret/SCI
- Bachelor’s degree in an information technology discipline from an accredited college or university is required and 8+ years of experience on IT/cybersecurity
- At least 5 years of experience working in a SOC or similar monitoring center.
- Prefer at least one of the following certifications (or similar relevant certification): CASP, GCIH, GCWN, GISF, GISP, GSSP, GICSP, GSSP, SEI, CISSP, CCSP, CSSLP, SSCP, CCNP, CCNP Security, CCIE Security, CEH, ECSP, MCSE, RHCA, RHCE, VCP, VCAP, VCIX, VCDX
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:0
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Operations
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.