Next stop – Leidos. Leidos is working with our NOAA customer to transform their Security Operations Center into an industry leading organization. As a part of a multi-year initiative, we are modernizing our IT infrastructure, implementing industry-leading cyber technologies, and transforming how analysts think and handle threats. Join our team in Boulder, CO and watch your career grow with Leidos.
- Responsible for managing the full lifecycle of security incidents involving enterprise systems through detection, investigation, analysis, remediation, and reporting in a timely manner with high quality
- Provide good customer service to all users/constituents
- Work with users to analyze, triage, contain, and remediate security incidents
- Support the morning shift from 5AM MT to 1PM MT, Monday through Friday. Provide coverage for other shifts if needed.
- 3+ years of cyber analyst experience
- 1+ years of incident response experience
- Prior experience in analyzing network packets, SIEM alerts, and server and application logs to investigate incidents for anomalous/malicious activities
- Able perform sophisticated analysis on advanced persistent threats and map out the threat lifecycle
- General understanding of cyber landscape and typical threat vectors
- Have one of the following certifications: CISSP, GISF, GCIH, CEH, CERT-CSIH). Other GIAC certifications may also be accepted.
Candidate Preferred Qualifications:
- Experienced incident handler, including managing and remediating high-profile incident cases with past customers/constituents
- Experience tracking incidents against a framework such as MITRE ATT&CK or Cyber Kill Chain methodology
- Forensic investigation and malware analysis experience/exposure
- Experience with multiple vendor technologies, such as RSA Archer, FireEye suite of products, ArcSight or other SIEM or logger technologies.
- Inquisitive, problem-solving oriented
- Solid understanding of cyber landscape + typical threat vectors.
- Can-do attitude with a strong sense of ownership
- Must be a US Citizen
- Minimum fully adjudicated Secret and Interim Top Secret clearance
- Boulder, CO
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:2000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Operations
Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $84,000.00 - $113,400.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.