At Leidos, we embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day?
We know once you join Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined.
The Business Process Analyst, in coordination with the Business Process Manager, will assist with the establishment of staffing & business process standards for a large engineering program and support execution of day to day program execution activities to include coordinating business rhythms, vendor meetings, cross team activities and program increment planning events. The Business Process Analyst will also support internal and on-site actions for Leidos program employees and subcontractors to include onboarding, off-boarding, daily ad hoc requirements and security processing tasks.
- Track and maintain schedules
- Reinforce security procedures and policies
- Verify facility accesses and incident reports
- Submit and track account requests and status
- Establish and maintain procedures, policies, standards of operation for program-wide business processes
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration
- Collect and analyze data in support of program, contract, and customer metrics and data calls
- Lead general operations management in support of unclassified and classified environments
- Familiarity with customer systems and databases
- Familiarity with SharePoint. Outlook, and MS Office Suite of tools
- Demonstrated ability to thrive working independently as well as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to respond to quick-turn deadlines and multi-tasking requirements
- Candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent and 5+ years of prior relevant experience.
Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.