The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking a Senior Systems Requirements Analyst and Tester in Baltimore, MD.
The Systems Requirements Analyst will provide subject matter expertise to Leidos' suite of projects supporting the critical mission functions of the Social Security Administration. The resource will be responsible for conforming to customer standards and requirements against desired outcomes. The resource is expected to function as part of a team, inclusive of customers, and must demonstrate sufficient communication skills to ensure success.
Leidos delivers services and technical leadership for mission-critical federal government, public sector and private sector programs. This opportunity is within our Health organization supporting our customer, the Social Security Administration.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Promotes and trains on continuous testing/ agile test strategies
- Define business requirements and writing technical documentation
- Define, develop and implement software/systems testing standards and procedures and oversee testing across SDLC.
- Collaborate with team members to refine the product backlog items.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Executing and reporting security tests.
- Participation in daily scrum meetings, agile ceremonies and weekly test team meetings.
- Supporting our metrics program by keeping track and gather metrics on all activities.
- Using metrics in quantitative project management concept to identify areas for improvement.
- Providing innovative solutions for more efficient testing strategy.
• Experience in defining business requirements focused on the customer experience
• Experience using agile techniques for requirements elicitation, software testing, quality assurance processes, and writing technical documentation
• Experience in working in a scaled agile/scrum environment managing requirements, backlogs and roadmaps of multiple projects and products
• Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Experience engaging in business process analysis, understanding the customer's business process requirements, and capable of translating those business requirements into business and technical documentation and specifications.
• Experience with system testing and data analysis, which includes creating and running SQL Queries to validate system results.
• 2 years WebServices and SOAP UI experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to explain grants management policies, processes, and technical information clearly and accurately.
- Bachelor's with 7plus years of experience
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:2000
Potential for Telework:Yes, 25%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.