Leidos Enterprise & Cyber solutions Defense Group is looking to hire a full-time Cyber Center Help Desk Specialist. This position will support the NETCOM RCC-C, which provides cutting-edge technology in an enterprise environment. The work location will be Fort Huachuca, AZ and this will require rotating SHIFT work; schedule flexibility is imperative.
Clearance: This position requires an active Secret clearance or the ability to obtain an interim Secret.
• Create, modify and escalate Incidents/Tickets, translating user requests into logical format for use by analysts in troubleshooting
• Resolve Incidents/Tickets in accordance with documented procedures
• Perform Quality Assurance follow-up with customers/end users
• Comply with documented processes and procedures
• Work with shift leads to ensure all shift responsibilities are completed
• Provide reporting as needed
• Maintain a professional demeanor with our military, civilian and contractor customers
• High School Diploma +2 years of customer service, inside sales or help desk experience, or Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in lieu of experience.
• Active Secret clearance or the ability to obtain an interim Secret clearance prior to start.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent people and phone skills
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Type a minimum of 40 wpm
• Work within a dynamic environment where requirements shift routinely
• Must be able to work all shifts to include Days (0553-1623), Swings (1153-2223) and Mids (2153-0823)
• Must be able to work weekends and holidays, as required. Schedule is subject to change in order to fulfill the needs of the mission.
• Inside sales and/or customer service experience
• Attention to detail
• Ability to remain calm under pressure.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$3000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Customer Support
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.