Leidos Global Asset Protection is seeking a Security specialist with experience in international security, emergency crisis, and business continuity. The position is responsible for implementing and providing guidance to international employees and conducting risk analysis on threats affecting Leidos assets.
- Vet/assess international vendors, security contractors, foreign business and life support providers through Leidos’ International Business Review Board (IBRB) process
- Analyze risk based on location, threat, and vulnerabilities on Leidos’ international locations and places of interest to approve travel authorizations through Leidos International Travel Request System.
- Monitor potential destructive weather, environmental threats, and global landscape affecting our international sites and employees
- Develop briefing and situational reports (SITREP) material in support of international incidents
- Perform telephonic wellness/accountability calls for international employees potentially impacted by events
- Identify, analyze and disseminate relevant information related to the security of Leidos employees residing and traveling internationally.
- Maintain accountability of international employees in close coordination with Leidos programs, groups, and functions
- Maintain situational awareness regarding general threats to Leidos expats and travelers (terrorism, political violence, crime, health, natural disaster, etc.)
- Develop, create and/or revise training aides for International expats and travelers.
- Prepare and disseminate routine reports including statistics and notable activities of the program.
- Assist in the creation of emergency action standards and procedures for employees working overseas
- Manage internal Country Threat Rating database
- Liaise with Security staff members during crisis/emergency management events
- Serve as a respondent to corporate hotline calls
- Must be a US Citizen, and be able to obtain a Top Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of relevant security experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently (writing and verbal) to a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to read and interpret geospatial data
- Experience working effectively in stressful environment including appropriately manage response plans/teams.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge with US State Department and Diplomatic Security processes with respect to support to US Citizens.
- Experience with COTS crisis/emergency management and alert/notification applications
- Experience with Duty of Care criteria
- Certifications and/or demonstrated education in Business Continuity or Emergency Management disciplines
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.