Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performing a broad range of administrative duties including scheduling and coordinating in-person and virtual team meetings and conference calls, managing calendars and appointments for the team, paying invoices, coordinating catering orders, ordering computers and supplies, and maintaining contact lists
- Assisting in preparation of business travel arrangements and expense reports
- Assisting with presentation preparation
- Coordinating with the IT and Facilities departments for issue resolution
- Tracking and monitoring records retention and computer inventory for the department - Maintaining user accesses and document inventory for internal collaboration/file-sharing site - Assist in ensuring policy documents are maintained and updated as appropriate
- Event Coordinating: to include large yearly training event, team building activities, and holiday parties
- Process UPS and certified mailing requests required for correspondence with taxing authorities
- Coordinating new employee onboarding and off boarding, including requesting all necessary user access and equipment
- Maintain department organizational chart, as well as seating assignments.
- High school diploma / GED and 3-5 years of prior administrative support experience
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, to include Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be able to multi-task in a fast-paced, complex environment with multiple competing priorities
- Must be responsive and work with a sense of urgency
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally, verbally and in writing, to employees and managers of all levels, to include senior and executive-level management
- Associate or Bachelor's degree desired
- Previous experience supporting a Finance function or school coursework in finance is a plus
- Must possess a positive attitude and demonstrate a willingness to assist all levels of staff
- Knowledge of Deltek and Costpoint is a plus
- Notary public qualification is a plus
- Strong interest in learning the Administrative function
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.