Leidos Military & Veterans Health group is seeking a F&BO Manager/Principal PFA to support the EITSI program.
Leidos is a leader in providing Federal Health support to the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Veterans Administration. We have a reputation as one of the most outstanding providers of both clinical and non-clinical professionals in support of our military and military families across the globe.
The Military Health System Enterprise IT Services Integrator (MHS EITSI). The EITSI program manages the MHS environment and assists the Government in providing oversight of the service providers in the DHA, MHS and mission partners. The EITSI program provides independent end to end accountability through coordination and validation of IT services delivered by service providers. The program is a 10 year BPA with multiple sub contract partners.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Manage all financial aspects of the EITSI program and EITSI finance team
- Responsible for the overall reporting of EITSI program finances to include financial service level agreements (SLA) labor forecast, progress against internal financial performance metrics
- Perform oversight from a financial perspective of proposal pricing including risk assessment and cash flow analysis
- Financial lead for the EITSI program providing financial strategic oversight for business area
- Leading monthly financial reviews (Awards, Net Bookings, Revenue, Fee, Cash)
- Leading Annual Operating Plan for business area and supporting the process through final presentations to senior management
- Leading Estimate at complete process and presenting results
- Leading Ad-Hoc special requests from the program and finance management teams
- Interfaces directly with customer; participates in customer meetings
- Creates Monthly Operating Review and Quarterly Business Review charts
- Manages complex PC tasks, pulling billed hours with burdened and unburdened rates with comparison to invoiced values
- Completes monthly progress reports
- Works independently on moderate to large projects
- Backlog analysis
- Basis-Of-Estimate support for proposal effort
- Procurement pc monitoring
- Tracks Backlog and Equipment Loan Program
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree with 12+ years’ experience.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
• Proficient in Excel, Adobe, MS Office
• Working knowledge of the Project Control field with the ability to complete difficult assignments.
• Strong analytical ability.
• Strong organizational skills needed to handle multiple task/projects and to work independently.
• Ability to analyze problems for root cause and implement corrective action.
• Ability to handle high volume of data (800+ Leidos employees, nine (9) subcontractors financial information, and high volume of travel and ODCs) in a fast-paced, cyclical and demanding work environment.
• Must possess proven capability and experience working both tandem and serial tasks, with a self-motivated and can do attitude.
Fusion and OBI Knowledge
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Pay Range:Pay Range $87,750.00 - $135,000.00 - $182,250.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.