Leidos is searching for an experienced Senior Program Finance Analyst to join our finance team in support of the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) Program, a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency. DHMSM is the DoD’s leading program designed to deploy a modern electronic health record (EHR) system across the United States and around the globe. Leidos, with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the initial operating capability and the global deployment of our proposed EHR that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required. The DHMSM system will provide important health IT capabilities to 9.6 million active military, their families, and their beneficiaries. The system will replace the current EHR AHLTA/CHCS, which Leidos built and currently provides sustainment services at locations around the world.
*** This role will be at our Vienna, VA office, with the option for telework.
With oversight by the DHMSM Project Control Manager, the candidate will support the project team members in the planning, tracking, analysis, financial planning, and reporting of the program. Requires hands-on leadership in the development, maintenance, and/or tracking of Work Breakdown Structures (WBSs) and related dictionaries, work authorization process, funding management, subcontractor management, material control, cost collection, technical performance, integrated analysis /reporting, forecasting, and assist with quarterly Estimates at Completion (EACs) analysis.
This position involves significant interaction with the DHMSM Project Control Manager and Program Manager, and may involve interaction with Ops/Line Management, Finance personnel, Contracts personnel, Procurement, senior technical personnel, and various other functional or support organizations. This individual will work independently while contributing to the team through reporting, analyzing, estimating, and auditing. Responsibilities will include preparation of written and verbal reports to program team and management regarding program performance. The successful candidate will learn LEIDOS’s EVMS and use the material as the foundation to successfully aid with the implementation of the system within the management framework on the program
- Bachelor’s level degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting with minimum 8 years of professional experience or Masters level degree with 6 years of professional experience.
- Must be US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance, contract requirement.
- Requires a broad knowledge of this field and the ability to complete difficult assignments. Must have ability to analyze problems for root cause and identify corrective actions.
- Requires a comprehensive understanding of cost and schedule development and controls.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to carry out and understand assignments, and/or convey or exchange routine information.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as key member of a team.
- Must possess a strong background working with multiple contract types: Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Fixed Price Incentive (FPI), Cost Plus (CPxF), and hybrid contracts.
- The position requires project management or project control experience working with Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS), Control Accounts, Basis of Estimates (BOEs),cost accounting and financial management systems, work authorizations, process management systems, and/or reporting.
- Applying principles of finance and accounting to analyze financial statements for monthly/quarterly/annual financial Outlooks, Annual Operating Plan (AOP), Estimates at Complete (EAC) and contractual deliverables;
- Internal financial activities such as invoicing support, accruals, and program financial revenue projections and variance analysis;
- Ad-hoc cost and performance analysis;
- The candidate should be extremely comfortable with MS Excel or other similar desktop tools that provide capabilities to collect and analyze information.
- Strong organization, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Excel (Expert Level),
- Experience with Third-Party Tracking/Process/Tools
- Specific experience with the Leidos tool suite to include CostPoint/Deltek, Fusion, SLICS is highly desirable.
- Experience with DCARC Cost and Software Data Reporting (CSDR) highly desirable
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.