The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Senior Foundry Program Analyst, Operations Research and Systems Analysis (ORSA) at Ft Polk, LA.
This is an excellent opportunity to use your experience helping the G37 TREX Program. This mission supports INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), as it executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
Provides problem solving by producing analysis and decision support products to underpin critical intelligence decisions by leaders and managers across all levels within FORSCOM MI formations
Assists in building recommendations for potential solutions for complex strategic, operational, tactical, and
Intelligence business issues
Introduces quantitative and qualitative analysis to the military’s decision making process by developing and applying probability models, statistical inference, simulations, optimizations, and intelligence models
Serves as the FORSCOM organic asset in data science, data analytics, data visualization, and other big data specialties in support of the FORSCOM G2
Travel may be required, but will not exceed 40%
- Advanced degree in one of the following disciplines: ORSA, Math, Statistics, or Data Science and 6 to 10 years of operational Intelligence experience -Experience working Army, Joint Staff or Combatant Command, or Army Corps Exercise Planning and SME participation
- Project Management Professional (PMP) desired by not required ILO of planning expertise
- Operational experience at the ASCC or MIB(T/E-MIB level
- Subject matter expert (SME) experience in a single intelligence discipline, preferably All-Source Analysis (Theater or Corps ACE), CI/HUMINT or SIGINT
- Experience with Intel Architecture at Echelon Above Corps (EAC), ASCC G2, MIB (T), EMIB, or equivalent
- Experience working at the Corps-level or above Intelligence Staff, including Army Service Component
- Command (ASCC) or Army Combatant Command (ACOM)
- Experience with Joint Exercise Integration and Development
- Experience with INSCOM or EAC intelligence staff or combat support agency exercise divisions
- Background in the following management functions: Acquisition, Distribution, Development, Structure, Deployment, Compensation, Sustainment, and Transition
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$5,000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.