The NISC IV program within the Civil group at Leidos is seeking a developer to support the FAA’s System Operations Security Group (AJR-2) by developing and presenting Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) and other associated dashboards from beginning to end. The ideal candidate will have experience creating dashboards with tools such as MS Power Automate, MS Teams, Tableau, KSN, and ARCGIS, and be able to unify dashboards containing National Airspace System (NAS) and UAS Safety data.
You will assist AJR-2 in identifying metrics and key performance indicators that will portray AJR-2's mission accomplishment through dashboards to diverse audiences. Use your skills with existing FAA capabilities such as ARCGIS, Tableau, MS Power Automate, KSN, MS Teams to develop and present dashboards. You may also recommend other capabilities to augment those already extant within FAA. You will assist AJR-2 in automating business processes, to include interviewing business process owners to identify the steps, communications and processes involved, soft-coding the process into a suitable BPM Automation tool (such as MS Power Automate, NINTEX, etc.), testing the process, and then assisting AJR-2 in rolling out the automated version, to include development of landing pages, customer instructions, and documentation of the process. The contractor will develop these automated business processes based on the priorities established by AJR-2. (At this time there are about 20 processes the customer intends to automate.) The contractor must assist AJR-2 in integrating data formed through BPM into suitable dashboard presentations. Overall, the contractor must help integrate all of the activities within this subtask to ensure a unified, coordinated, and integrated effort in which data sources, dashboards, and business processes are developed in a harmonious manner.
- Requires a Bachelors degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 years of prior relevant experience or if no degree, additional related work experience can be substituted. Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to handle multiple tasking and deadlines
- Solid experience with at least one major Business Intelligence tool such as Tableau, Power BI, MS Power Automate.
- Must be able to leverage existing FAA capabilities such as ARCGIS, Tableau, MS Power Automate, KSN, MS Teams to develop and present dashboards.
- Proven knowledge of data visualization best practices and ability to create stunning dashboards that tell a clear, contextual story.
- Familiarity with ARCGIS capabilities
- Ability to develop and lead working groups comprised of multiple agencies and senior level individuals to achieve common goals.
- Experience with Microsoft Office including MS Teams
- Knowledge of the FAA’s Knowledge Services Network (KSN) (SharePoint).
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:1000
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.