Leidos Accounting and Business Operations is looking for an experienced Development Analyst who can provide support and guidance to the Accounting and Business Operations team in the areas of training, staffing and onboarding coordination.
Please note that this is mainly a full time telework position. If you reside near a Leidos Accounting Hub (Arizona, Tennessee, Virginia, Alabama), there may be opportunities to engage with the teams on-site on an as needed basis.
- Coordinate and update the training plan, collect and review training materials, and schedule all trainings. This includes any additional training projects that require collaboration with other functions.
- Assist leadership with hiring needs and monitor open requisition tasks.
- Support Manager with FLDP initiatives.
- Onboard new hires and coordinate all preparation setup, day one coordination and training.
- Coordinate and prepare for team meetings and coordinate weekly deliverables
- Partner with ABO teams to provide support and guidance to ensure that accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls are in compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Interface other Accounting and Business Operations departments or assist the Transformation Supervisor with other matters to ensure that the team is adhering to all policies and procedures for any robotics or automation improvements along with PowerBI / RPA initiatives.
- Support our Accounting and Accounts Receivable teams, as needed, in areas such as reconciliations, journal entries and AR analysis/reviews.
- Ability to prepare presentations and provide trainings to a large audience base, and executive leadership if needed.
- Possess the skills to identify issues, schedule and facilitate meetings with stakeholders and drive resolution of the matter in a timely manner.
- Ability to keep a pulse on Team morale and Team workload, communicating upwards if needed when issues arise.
- Willingness to volunteer and seek out projects and challenges that will help our customers internally and externally.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or Talent & Development field with 2+ years of professional experience.
- Demonstrated prior and future capabilities to work overtime to ensure team deliverables are met and during surge periods
- Must be self-motivated and willing to independently study concepts and policies with the goal of shortening the learning curve.
- Strong computer skills including proficient experience with Microsoft Excel
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:3000
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Pay Range:Pay Range $45,500.00 - $70,000.00 - $94,500.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.