Leidos is looking to improve and advance our organization. Our program focuses on the delivery of end-user centric IT technology solution to our Centers of Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) customer. Leidos is responsible to provide ongoing innovative and seamless experience while using CMS systems, applications and solutions. Leidos structure is to deliver immediate improvements to end-users with a complete hardware refresh, a single contractor accountable for delivering customer service across all tiers of service and an agile program structure to accelerate the pace of operational enhancements. We foster a positive end-user experience while ensuring protection of the data.
The ideal candidate will provide support to end-users for PC, applications software and hardware. Responsible to lead the day-to-day engagement of the Service Delivery ITSM operations across the program. Primary functions are to prevent problems and resulting incidents from happening, eliminate recurring incidents and mitigate the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented. In this role, you will lead to identify and take ownership of; data analytics, major root cause analysis (RCAs) and problem resolution across the ITSM lifecycle of the program.
Under the direction of the Configuration / Problem Manager, you lead role will be responsible, to include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for entire Problem Management and Data Analytics processes spanning over multiple technical areas.
- Works to achieve key program objectives, monthly reporting and SLA deliverables.
- Continually focusing on the entire program, customer needs and improvements.
- Analyzes records to identify repeat incidents and trends, and works to diagnose and proactively implement permanent fixes to problems as part of the overall effort to ensure effective ITSM services
- Review tickets for content, proper routing, first call resolution, problem detection, and timely closure.
- Ensure all operational processes and procedures are clearly documented and maintained
- Perform and collaborate with internal and external functional teams to identify audit failures root cause, create action-plans for resolution and lessons learned.
- Perform investigative analysis and reporting on reoccurring incidents
- Identify and drive corrective and preventive actions
- Supports the ESD knowledge base to maintain information about improvements, known errors and workarounds for the service desk and self-service portals to use
- Develops metrics reports providing trend analyses of service delivery performance, with verification of reduction in frequency of recurring issues.
- Facilitate routine review meetings and provide documented status.
- Service Evaluations, Weekly Evaluations for the Service Desk, Tier2 and Warm Transfer
- Performance Improvement Initiatives based on findings
- Negative Survey and Daily Kickback Reports
- Ensure all service delivery operational processes and procedures are clearly documented and maintained
- Scrum master for ITSM.
- Requires BS degree and 8 -12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 10 years of prior relevant experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Possesses knowledge of, or skill in: ServiceNow, able to priorities triaging of tickets, establishes the business impact, perform and prepare root cause analysis report.
- Ability to explain advanced technical concepts verbally and in written format
- Ability to think critically with the vision to work both tactically and strategically
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks, while working with minimal supervision.
- Previous experience in Incident and Problem Management
- Experience with ServiceNow ticketing systems, Reporting, Knowledge and Problem management.
- Previous ITIL implementation
All candidates supporting the CMS programs must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years prior in order to be considered.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:2000
Potential for Telework:Yes, 25%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.