Leidos is looking to hire a Task Order Manager to work on an integration, operations, and sustainment program. The qualified candidate will lead a task order and be responsible for all project management tasks associated with it, working hand-in-hand with technical and program management leadership and stakeholders. This position will require all facets of project management including staffing, training, finance, contracting, proposals, and day to day team leadership. In addition, the candidate will be working closely with the task order team to define requirements, priorities, risks, schedule, quality, and processes.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
This position involves leading the task order for a large IT program in support of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). The successful candidate will work closely with the task order team, other program teams, leadership, and external stakeholders to ensure the task order is successful.
- Understanding of cloud technologies specifically Amazon Web services (AWS)
- Understanding of IT programs and processes
- Understanding of agile SW development methodologies
- Understanding of agile organizational structures, roles and responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills with experience briefing all levels of stakeholders
- Must currently possess an active TS clearance, with the ability to obtain SCI with Polygraph post hire
- Requires BS degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience; OR 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- An active TS/SCI with a Polygraph
- Geospatial and/or NGA experience
- PMP certification
- Technical certification such as Security +, ITIL
- Significant experience managing IT programs
- Experience will all aspects of project management (Specifically contracts, proposals, staffing, team development, financial, risk)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.