Leidos is seeking an Integration and Test Lead (ITL), become part of the growing National Solutions Group with this exciting opportunity. We are looking for a collaborative and forward leaning individual who wants to tackle challenges and be a part of creating innovative solutions. This challenging and dynamic position is located in the Northern Virginia area on a new 5 year contract which will provide you with the opportunity to be part of something exciting with the ability to use your experience on this important, fast-paced, mission critical program. In return, Leidos will invest in you with a new enhanced leave plan and generous 401k, which are just a few of the great benefits. Ready to tackle your next challenge - then we want you on our team. This position will require a TS/SCI clearance with a poly.
- Understanding of and experience with automated test approaches and tools (Behavior Driven Development, BeHave, Selenium)
- Developing and delivering test plans and test reports.
- Leading in an agile environment with close collaboration with team members, government stakeholders and external development teams.
- Lead integration meetings with the customer and functional users to coordinate development, configuration management, environment planning, integration, and testing efforts.
- Deliver consistent contract (task order/call order) performance in order to meet or exceed all contractual requirements.
- Build and maintain a trusted advisor relationship with customers while developing a deep understanding of their priorities.
- Identify innovative solutions designed to address the agency’s business needs
- Identify risks, resolve problems and verify effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Requires BS degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Candidate must have a current TS/SCI and CI Polygraph
- Demonstrated experience with software development teams utilizing configuration management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the configuration of multiple brands and types of software, as well as license installation and maintenance.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and adapt quickly to changing requirements.
- Previous experience deploying capability into operations for NRO or other direct experience with NRO/MOD
- Previous experience with enterprise test events and NSIS
- Experience with Cloud deployment models.
- Understanding of the GEOINT processing domain or the PIVOT mission.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Integration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.