Leidos Mission Solutions Group has an immediate opening for a Program Financial Analyst, Lead to support multiple programs in the Mission Solutions Group. In this role, you will be responsible for all financial aspects of the programs. As a key member of the program team, you will work directly with the program managers to help define each program’s financial goals and objectives; create and maintain a program’s budget, analyze progress reported against the program baseline; identify risks and opportunities against the program baseline; and recommend actions to improve progress to achieve flawless program execution.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who resides in the DC/VA metro area, but will consider 100% telecommute option for the right candidate.
- Budgeting, forecasting, and analysis of all contract cost and financial data
- Monthly invoicing, funding deliverables and subcontract monitoring
- Supporting customer meetings
- Creating and presenting monthly internal and external customer reports
- Supporting any ad hoc requests by internal management and external customers
- Pricing of ECPs on current contracts
- Evaluate, monitor and implement policies, practices and functional performance standards for the Business Operations team
- Ability to work independently, or in a team environment and with various organizational levels
- Bachelors degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience in financial analysis.
- Strong organization, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- MUST be a US Citizen and have ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Program Finance experience with multiple contract types
- Excellent analytical skills, able to identify financial drivers and perform high level and detailed analysis
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Leidos Financial Systems.
- Hyperion/data query tool experience
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 75%
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.