Leidos is looking for a Agile Product Owner to join our team responsible for the integration, operations, and sustainment of various operational and in-development systems. This position will manage a team made up of devops, systems engineers, systems administrators, and testers tasked to deliver the next generation of Geospatial Intelligence technologies to our customer. A successful candidate will have experience with Agile methodologies and the various tools necessary to run agile teams, as well as the ability to participate in release planning events, daily scrums, and other technical discussions as needed. The effort will harness GOTS, COTS and Custom technologies to deliver advanced production and dissemination capabilities using desktop, web and cloud technologies.
- Develop the team roadmap and support the team as needed to deliver on commitments
- Plan and prioritize epics, features, stories, and bugs
- Help define, document, and track the completion of Epics, Stories, Tasks, and Bugs
- Communicate with other Product owners and scrum masters, program leadership, customers, and development teams
- Support agile meetings such as daily scrum, retrospectives, and program increment planning
- Proactive self-starter demonstrating a positive, willing attitude and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Agile Development knowledge and experience
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail
- Capacity to work well in groups and the ability to lead a team.
- Active Top Secret Clearance and the ability to achieve TS/SCI with CI Poly
- Requires BS degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 years of prior relevant experience; OR 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- SAFe Agile Certification
- 2 years’ experience as a Scrum Master
- Certified Scrum Master
- Understanding of AWS/Cloud technologies
- Proven experience managing multiple baselines across multiple environments
- Experience with collaboration tools including Jira/Confluence and Rocketchat
- Experience with ArcGIS or geospatial technologies
- Experience with Geomatics and elevation data
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.