The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Competencies and Performance Support Officer to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Bethesda MD. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Recommend improvements to and develop content for an IC-wide Competency Library for use throughout the lifecycle of human capital/talent management. This includes development of specialized competency models as well as periodic re-evaluation of competencies. Design and develop community resources (e.g., standards, training materials, etc.) for integrating the competencies into performance management, leadership development, training, career development, succession management, and workforce planning programs. Use focus groups, industry best practices, and implementation recommendations to fully operationalize competency library across the IC and conduct evaluations of existing or proposed human capital programs.
- Monitor, review and revise IC-wide performance management activities including applicable IC directives.
- Coordinate and facilitate communities of practice and working group meetings, to include meeting logistics, agenda and content development and presenter coordination, day-of execution and facilitation, documentation and distribution of meeting minutes and presentations. Present or coordinate presentations on relevant topics as directed by IC HC (Human Capital).
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Demonstrated expertise in industrial organizational (IO) psychology, competency development, and performance management. Demonstrated senior level knowledge of the IC elements, understanding of the intelligence cycle, and familiarity with human capital disciplines.
- Demonstrated expertise in competency development, career development, and performance management and competency-based expertise as it applies across the entire spectrum of human capital life-cycle activities.
- Demonstrated professional resources (SHAM, Gartner, etc.) and knowledge of related efforts in the IC elements, federal government, and in the Psychology professional community.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with 10 years' experience in IO Psychology or an advanced degree from an accredited institution with 8 years' work experience in IO Psychology.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Policy Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.