Leidos has an Opening for a Watch Officer to support our customer's mission near Winchester VA. The Watch Officer has the following responsibilities:
- Assist and facilitate the functions and capabilities of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) response operations center (ROC) to include continuous information sharing, knowledge management, communications, and reporting support with 2-person teams within the ODNI ROC.
- Proficient in the operation of all continuity communications platforms required by Office of Management and Budget/Office of Science and Technology Policy Directive D-16-1.
- Develop ODNI Response Operations Center routine and incident response procedures, job aids and checklists, ODNI Response Operations Center daily situation reports, and the ODNI ROC Watch Officer internal training process for all Watch Officers.
- Conduct alert notification of individuals and teams for the orderly transition to crisis team operations and processes, if required.
- Draft daily and event driven Situational Awareness Reports concerning IC and ODNI capability and capacity to provide intelligence, to include the execution of supporting contingency and continuity plans.
- Ensure ODNI ROC readiness that enable daily situational awareness of ongoing and emerging events.
- Provide support to ongoing IC continuity response activities, to include the response operations center and alternate facility plans and procedures.
- Support asset management staff in maintaining an accurate inventory and accountable distribution of equipment.
- Participate in after-action reviews and corrective actions to address shortfalls identified during events or exercises, as directed.
- Support emergency management/incident response functions as needed to accomplish the mission.
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
- Experience working with one or more of the 17 IC agencies, DOS, DOD, and/or DOJ.
- Prior watch experience is preferred.
- Ability to support 24/7 watch operations working twelve hours shifts.
BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000.00
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.