Leidos is seeking a Task Supervisor to work on-sight in support of the Civil Rights Division in Washington, DC. You will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth.
Be part of a dynamic team in providing legal and technical services to support the Department of Justice. From emails and instant messages, to electronic devices, and social media systems, we’re equipped to meet the challenge of forensically capturing, reviewing, and illuminating the “smoking gun” evidence. Join us and make a difference!
In this role, you will gain many intangible skills, such as time and task management, critical thinking and problem solving, the ability to communicate complicated problems in a concise manner, as well as solve complex problems using available tools.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Serves as the first line supervisor for discovery, pre-trial, and trial support activities such as coordinating uploading documents to Relativity; coding documents for Relevance; producing documents to opposing counsel; witness binder preparation, exhibit preparation and duplication, case file set up and maintenance, trial-site/courtroom support assignments, screening/discovery efforts, etc.
- Supervises and directs Document Management Analysts, Document Management Technicians, paralegals, and other clerical support staff to accomplish tasks.
- Reports to Project Manager on task progress; troubleshoots task issues; performs quality control spot-checking as necessary to ensure that work is of high quality and meets contract requirements; coordinates with other Contractor support staff, including data processing support staff; and documents the work performed.
- At least two years of experience on major litigation support projects.
- Broad experience in a variety of areas (e.g. reviewing and supervising electronic media, generating of mass mailings, reviewing hard copy documents, redactions)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Excellent writing skills and oral communication skills.
- Requires hands-on familiarity with the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, data processing environments, including office automation networks, PC-based databases and other applications, internet and server-based databases and other applications, such as Relativity, Trial Director, etc.
- Should be a knowledgeable user of the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheet, imaging, and hardware systems.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Substantial significant experience may in some cases be substituted for degree requirement.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust security clearance.
- Undergraduate degree strongly preferred
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.