Leidos is seeking an Sr. Enterprise Integration Specialist to support a large customer organization. Position is located in Bethesda, MD. Candidates must currently possess a TS/SCI Polygraph security clearance.
Responsibilities and tasks may include some or all of the following:
- Develop, articulate and achieve consensus for implementing innovative solutions; use forward leaning methods to improve IT operations to achieve greater functional integration
- Conduct high level evaluations of proposals, and assess and recommend alternatives that focus on using shared services to achieve efficiencies in intelligence community operations
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 12- 15 (or more) years’ experience in IT integration or IT transformation with a significant track record leading enterprise wide IT and mission transformation for a complex mission-oriented organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of the regulations, policies, and procedures, that apply to the mission functions in the Intelligence Community
- Demonstrated ability to conduct rigorous studies and analyses (including leading practices and/or benchmarks) and reporting the results in a logical, coherent manner
- Demonstrated ability working successfully with a diverse group of executives, managers, and professionals from multiple Federal Government agencies
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including the ability to successfully prepare and present complex information to Federal executives
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Systems Management, or Business Administration is desired.
- Experience collaborating with diverse IC stakeholders to drive consensus and forward progress.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.