Leidos is looking for a Associate Property Representative to serve in the Corporate Contracts organization. The successful candidate will use his or her domain expertise in US Federal Government Property Administration to administer Property Management System (PMS) activities to ensure compliant records management, program support, and regulatory and contract reporting. The successful candidate will be accountable for accurate, timely and compliant Government furnished, contractor acquired, materials, and subcontractor records in accordance with Leidos policies and procedures and will provide accurate and timely submission of property data for reports.
The Government Property System is one six DFARS Business Systems that is periodically assessed and approved by the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA). An approved Government Property System is often required to perform work on certain contracts with the Department of Defense and other Federal agencies.
• Maintain accurate records of all property for all 10 FAR identified outcomes (Acquisition through Closeout).
• Reconcile inventory performed by the Local Property Coordinator (LPC) to records and initiate resulting actions e.g. losses, disposition, transfers, etc,.
• Initiate disposition actions for excess property and assure property documentation submitted upon completion.
• Initiate closeout actions at end of contract and prepare certifications.
• Under supervision, provide Training, Guidance and Property support to the line program team.
• Provide relevant property data for customer level reporting requirements as required e.g. CDRLs.
• Submit property administrative reports to customer stakeholders and regulatory agencies e.g. Loss, Damage, Destruction (LDD), Inventory Results, etc,.
• With supervision, develop corrective action plans with program team for Contractor Self Assessments (CSA) and Property Management System Audit (PMSA) findings.
• With supervision, oversee corrective actions performance.
• BA or equivalent with 0-2 years of experience
• Must possess:
(1) The ability to follow and execution direction;
(2) Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills;
(3) Good interpersonal skills to effectively interface with all levels of employees including management and outside representatives; and,
(4) Strong computer skills.
National Property Management (NPMA) CPPS certification
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:2000.00
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.