Leidos is seeking for a House of Representatives Sales Team Manager!
Leidos Digital Solutions, Inc. (DSI) sells and supports technology solutions to the United States House of Representatives. Sales to Congressional Offices requires detailed understanding of the solutions, the House environment, and sales consulting. The successful candidate must have detailed knowledge of the offerings including Intranet Quorum (IQ), House Information Technology Support (HITS), Telephone Town Hall, Data, Digital Advertising, and other key solutions in the portfolio.
If you have an interest in joining a dynamic and respected team and working with high profile clients, this is for you. You will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment, enjoy flexible work arrangements, and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth.
- The candidate must also have significant experience demonstrating the products and consulting with Members of Congress and their staff.
- This position also requires significant understanding of program financials, pricing methodologies, and operational awareness.
- As manager, the candidate will lead the sales staff and work with other program leads to insure financial success and customer satisfaction.
Please Note: Must be available to report to our Washington, DC periodically for onboarding and then regularly after pandemic concerns conclude. This is subject to change based on Leidos, customers and local policy related to pandemic remote work. One must be prepared to work onsite as need.
- Strong understanding of Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) disciplines.
- Specific depth of understanding of the Intranet Quorum (IQ) CRM solution.
- Knowledge and ability to consult with customers on citizen engagement tools and techniques.
- Specific depth of understanding of which strategies are most appropriate based on Congressional District demographics.
- Clear understanding of Congressional Franking regulations.
- Clear understanding of Congressional Procurement policies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of organizational structure of the U.S. House of Representatives.
- Demonstrated ability to document scope and map solutions within target price.
- Strong written communications skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain Public Trust security clearance.
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience demonstrating Intranet Quorum software.
- Experience pricing per program procedure.
- Experience training Intranet Quorum features and functions.
- Experience designing and leading sales and marketing webinars.
- Detailed knowledge of leading data provider products and services.
- Expert knowledge in Broadnet Access Live products and services.
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges.
Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.