Leidos is seeking a seasoned Military Intelligence Professional to fill a Senior AF DCGS All Source Analyst position at Langley AFB Virginia (JBLE)
The primary duties will be to perform as a Senior AF DCGS All Source Analyst providing technical and operational analysis of multiple ISR platform inputs, inputting live intelligence into a communication channel, utilizes research tools to to provide full spectrum All Source , Correlated and Fused intelligence analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Function as part of an intelligence analytical unit providing intelligence support as directed by the Government.
- Adhere to prescribed multi-discipline ISR TTPs.
- Provide time-sensitive fusion overviews & reporting for the development of target networks.
- Generate correlated and/or fused ISR products and multiple general purpose support functions in response to multiple echelons of command-validated requirements.
- Use various analytical techniques, web-enabled capabilities, databases, and applications to provide multi-ISR discipline products and PED support within prescribed timelines.
- Conduct multi-discipline ISR collection management activities.
- Track validation and satisfaction of collection requirements and RFIs.
- Assist in development of personnel mission qualification training and certification products.
- Facilitates information sharing among Military Organizations and DoD Agencies.
- Applicants will coordinate multi-ISR domain mission activities with AF Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS) Enterprise stakeholders.
- Coordination with AF DCGS Analysis and Exploitation Teams (AET) on current operations, multi-ISR discipline support to current Analytic Lines of Effort (ALOE), long-term and short-term analysis in support of Air Operation Center (AOC) mission planning and ISR operations, foreign military capabilities and defense issues; and the development of request for information (RFI) responses.
- Applicants will liaison with AF DCGS Mission Management Team (MMT) members to verify requirements are met and comply with AF DCGS tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) and applicable AF and Intelligence Community (IC) directives; and they will maintain awareness of new technologies and non-material solutions for potential AF DCGS weapon system implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 + years of relevant intelligence experience. Additional years of related intelligence experience can substitute for a degree.
- Current Top Secret SCI Security Clearance.
- Completion certificate from a commercial, military, or US government all source analysis training course or a specialized intelligence career field
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in exploiting and reporting data from multi-domain analytical sources and sensors; data mining and research applications; and familiarity with IC databases and reporting standards.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), demonstrated problem-solving experience and the capacity to work independently and part of a team to provide multi-faceted intelligence products and support to operational units, Joint Commands and IC components is essential.
- Extensive familiarity with applicable DoD and IC directives, analytic tradecraft standards and reporting cycles is also required.
- Familiarity in one or more of the following is highly desired: JIRA/Confluence, Space or Human Intelligence, Electronic Warfare and DoD / IC sensors and applications.
- Analytical experience in a COCOM AOR
- Pervious experience supporting the 480th ISR Wing within the ACC ISR Wing.
- Previous operational mission management experience
- Skilled in MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$5,000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.