Leidos is seeking a Clinical Project Manager for the Dental Health Team to support the Defense Healthcare Management Systems (DHMSM) program, in Vienna, VA. DHMSM is a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle supporting the Defense Health Agency and the deployment of a new and innovative electronic health records (EHR) system. The global deployment of our proposed EHR will provide important health IT capabilities to 9.6 million active military, their families, and their beneficiaries around the world.
The Clinical Project Manager for the Dental Health Team is responsible for managing a partnership team tasked with executing clinical activities across all aspects of the program including: engineering workflows and system design, support to testing activities, support to training content development, and support to a complex deployment model deploying by Wave across all military locations. This role monitors all activities and reports out on a regular basis to Leadership on status, risks, mitigations and active planning for future Waves. Additionally, this role oversees the aggregation and incorporation of dental tasks in proposals, ROMS and budget development. This position will be based out of Vienna, VA but allows for telework.
- Lead and manage work of diverse teams, including Leidos employees, as well as subcontract employees.
- Perform technical and business related research to support program needs, assist in the implementation, development and analysis of materials, processes and/or systems.
- Plan, develop, and maintain engagement project and program plans. Oversee project planning and execution including development of the project cost estimates, determining staffing, oversight of design and formal deliverables and customer report-outs.
- Communicate with internal and client leadership, as well as other teams across the program.
- Leverage clinical experience and assist with the proposal and/or adoption of new practices, concepts or solutions.
- BA degree and 12 15 years of related experience or Masters with 10 13 years of prior relevant experience
- E.H.R. implementation experience required.
- Managing implementation-related teams required.
- Cerner experience required.
- Dental team management experience required.
- Demonstrated skills in the communication, development, and team management of diverse teams
- Strong program status monitoring and documentation
- Understanding of integration of dental and medical health systems
- Experience working within a government environment a plus.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.