Leidos is seeking a Deployment Adoption Clinical Informaticist Lead to support the Defense Healthcare Management Systems (DHMSM) program, in Vienna, VA. DHMSM is a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle supporting the Defense Health Agency and the deployment of a new and innovative electronic health records (EHR) system. The global deployment of our proposed EHR will provide important health IT capabilities to 9.6 million active military, their families, and their beneficiaries around the world.
The Deployment Adoption Clinical Informaticist Lead will facilitate the development of the overall Wave Deployment Change Management and Clinical Adoption Strategy, and provide guidance to Change Management and Clinical Adoption Wave Teams. Perform assessments and evaluation of workflows and content to support the deployment of the electronic health record across services. Understand hospital and/or ambulatory business and clinical practices, as well as deployment of technology into Healthcare environments, and facilitate Business Process Change and will provide Change Management Consulting to ensure that organizational aspects are addressed as new enabling technologies are implemented. As part of the engagement team, helps establish and recommend changes to processes to continue to optimize the electronic health record design. The individual is responsible for client satisfaction and quality of services delivered. Some barrier-to-entry (I.e. dept/peer review) exist at this level.
- Facilitate the development of Wave Change Management and Clinical Adoption Strategy
- Provide guidance and support to Wave Change Management clinical staff.
- Support Wave facility Clinical Leadership and Department Managers in preparing for adoption through education on Change Management approaches and tools.
- Execute Supervisor Change Sessions and development of Change Action plans
- Facilitate workflow review sessions
- Leverage technical expertise and assist with the proposal and/or adoption of new practices, concepts or solutions.
- Works with team in the analysis, formulation, development and delivery of engagement material and results.
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience.
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance. Contract requirement.
- RN with BSN
- Masters in healthcare related field
- Previous clinical management and leadership experience
- Previous Cerner workflow and Informatics experience
- Experience in military environment
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Health IT Consulting
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.