Leidos is seeking a Clinical Project Manager / Subject Matter Expert-Ancillaries Radiology and Laboratory, to support the Defense Healthcare Management Systems (DHMSM) program, in Vienna, VA. DHMSM is a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle supporting the Defense Health Agency and the deployment of a new and innovative electronic health records (EHR) system. The global deployment of our proposed EHR will provide important health IT capabilities to 9.6 million active military, their families, and their beneficiaries around the world.
The Clinical Project Manager is responsible for project management of clinical project teams with support for project plan development and management, project reporting and status, as well as identification and management of risks. This role also provides clinical ancillary support (radiology and laboratory) across all aspects of the program including: engineering workflows and system design, support to testing activities, support to training content development and support to development and execution of clinically focused contractual tasks. This role supports optimization of the MHS GENESIS system through serving as an expert in the enterprise MHS GENESIS workflows and content across laboratory and radiology solutions. This position will be based out of Vienna, VA but allows for telework.
- Lead and manage work of diverse teams, including Leidos employees, as well as subcontract employees.
- Perform technical and business related research to support program needs, assist in the implementation, development and analysis of materials, processes and/or systems.
- Plan, develop, and maintain engagement project and program plans. Oversee project planning and execution including development of the project cost estimates, determining staffing, oversight of design and formal deliverables and customer report-outs.
- Communicate with internal and client leadership, as well as other teams across the program.
- Leverage clinical experience and assist with the proposal and/or adoption of new practices, concepts or solutions.
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience.
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance. Contract requirement.
- Provide clinical and Cerner system expertise to the design and optimization of MHS GENESIS
- Supports on-site optimization sprints as well as testing events
- Provides support to the Block Release Project Manager in planning and executing block activities
- Knowledge of radiology and cardiology workflow
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.