The Leidos Spatial Solutions Division has an opening for an experienced Cloud Systems Release Manager to assist the Release Manager with delivering infrastructure and software applications to testing and operational environments for a government customer. This role will support a full range of activities, including requirements analysis, security compliance approvals, Engineering Review activities, cross-team deployment coordination, and special projects that will require individual ownership of program level implementations.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
Primary responsibilities will involve coordination with the government mission area program offices, developer program office, and the deployment team. As part of an agile team, the candidate will participate in sprint and release level team activities, and technical exchange meetings in support of program objectives. Additional work may be required to support development team activities for integration activities into cloud various cloud environments. This may involve interaction with government and other contractors to construct a successful release schedule.
- Proactive self-starter demonstrating a positive, willing attitude and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational Skills: Can plan and prioritize work. Follows tasks to their logical conclusion and makes sure that everything has been done to the right standard. Good attention to detail.
- Communications: Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently to team members and clients, verbally and in writing. Able to present ideas in a variety of ways depending upon audience and context.
- Familiar with processes concerning IV&V testing, security approvals, operational environments
- Team Collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence, RocketChat)
- Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI Security with ability to obtain a Polygraph post hire
- Requires BS in Engineering (or a related discipline) and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience OR 4 years of related experience in lieu of degree
- Experience with cloud-based architectures
- Familiar with cross domain architectures at various levels
- Experience with automated testing and monitoring
- Experience with Engineering Review Boards and Change Management
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:Yes, 50%
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.