Leidos is seeking personnel to support TSA and its mission to protect the nations’ transportation systems. The OPTIMA contract will assist with leading innovative practices for supporting the Operations & Maintenance (O&M) of various mission support systems. This contract that will operate, maintain, support, and improve TSA information technology services and processes dedicated to vetting (i.e., authenticating validating and verifying identity) individuals who are employed by and/or use the nation’s transportation infrastructure, to include equipment, services, systems, applications, populations, and programs. Leidos has a current opening for Lead Infrastructure Manager in Colorado Springs to assist TSA on the OPTIMA Program.
The Security Threat Assessment Mission Platform (STAMP) is a collection of hardware and software providing Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) for certain TSA mission systems. STAMP currently provides the infrastructure (networking, hosting, SAN, monitoring, etc.) to host tenant systems (Windows, Red Hat, etc.) for the Transportation Vetting System (TVS), Screening Gateway (SG), and Technology Infrastructure Modernization (TIM). Additional tenants may be added in the future.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the customer with management of its on-premise IaaS. Install, update and monitor tenants,
- Oversee customer service functions and staff on a daily basis to ensure that excellent customer service is provided to customers and stakeholders.
- Interact with different levels of external and internal customers.
- Manage assigned team facilitating training, quality assurance, and dispute resolution by providing ongoing supervision and by developing their leadership skills to meet business needs.
- Receive call volume forecast and determine how to use resources to meet key performance metrics and manage overall call center scheduling and determine/adjust resources to successfully meet contract requirements.
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports based upon management requests.
- Plays an active role in day-to-day management of the EOC so as to be knowledgeable and aware of all issues, concerns, and requirements.
- Approve timesheets, develop team schedule and other assigned duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership.
- Manages activities of two or more sections or departments.
- Exercises supervision in terms of costs, methods, and staffing.
- In some instances this manager may have subordinate supervisors and/or managers.
- Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Implements strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
- Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, divisions, and/or customers.
- Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, without damage to the relationship.
- Establishes operational objectives and work plans and delegates assignments to subordinates.
- Senior management reviews objectives to determine success of operation.
- Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies that affect immediate operations and may also have company-wide effect.
- BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience would be considered in lieu of degree
- Experience with infrastructure (networking, hosting, SAN, monitoring, etc.) to host tenant systems (Windows, Red Hat, etc.)
- Experience working with DHS OneNet desirable
- One or more of the following: Red Hat Certified Engineer, (RHCE) or Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA), Cisco CCNP, Microsoft MTA, MCSA, MCSE
- Experience working with DHS OneNet desirable
- Experience with Seibel and IBM DB2 desired
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.