If you're interested in being a part of an extraordinary mission, working with our customer who leads global operations for the Army's portion of the DODIN, we could use your experience and enthusiasm!
You will be working to ensure the infrastructure in place allows freedom of action in cyberspace while denying the same to our adversaries. Leidos is seeking an Network Operations (NETOPS) Administrator to support tools and applications critical to the infrastructure of NETCOM RCC-C customer at Ft Huachuca in Arizona.
Clearance: Active DoD Secret Clearance required.
What will you do in this role?
• Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding in the development or modifications of moderately complex information systems.
• Work in a team environment to manage the installation of products and resources to meet the needs and requirements of our WAN and LAN network based services.
• Supports, installs, maintains, and troubleshoots all local area network (LAN) related network performance and monitoring applications across various networks.
Applications include: CISCO ACS, Cisco ISE, BMC TrueSight Network Automation, CA eHealth, CA Spectrum, Netscout nGenious Performance Manager, and RSA Authentication Manager.
• Proactively troubleshoot, and where necessary assist and provide support to third parties to resolve technical issues.
• Must participate in a 7x24 on-call rotation after 90 days.
• Candidate should have exceptional written and oral communication skills to effectively interface with customers and leadership.
• High School Diploma +4 years of experience, or AA/AS +2 or BA/BS
• Must hold an active DoD Secret clearance
• Must hold an active DoD 8570 IAT II certification (CCNA-Security, CND, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP) is required
• Must hold an active CSSP IS certification (CEH/CySA+)
• Must obtain Network Layering 1 & 2 training certification within 180 days of start*
* Program will allow time for study and preparation for certifications required following hire.
• Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
• Fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
• May require periods of non-traditional working hours including consecutive nights or weekends (if applicable).
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$3000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.