Why wake up every day and want more when YOU CAN HAVE IT? Do you love KNOWING at the end of each day that your work made a difference? We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. EACH DAY MATTERS!
Leidos is seeking Automated Test Engineers at every level for a new cutting edge program within the Washington Metro Area. The work will be performed in a highly complex information technology environment. The successful candidates will support continuity of our customer’s mission by applying Lean Agile methodology in application testing. Testers must have experience working in a government space utilizing AWS, Azure and Commercial-Off-The-Shelf COTS application testing software.
Consult and coordinate appropriately for problem resolution, task scheduling, new resource requirements, and task clarification. Provide functional and automated application testing support for an enterprise advanced discovery capability. Coordinate and collaborate with security, operations and other teams to provide system information and technical support. Create, manage and update Jira tickets as well as business rules and documentation in Confluence.
- Demonstrated experience with full lifecycle software development and working in an Agile Development environment.
- Proven experience developing and maintaining test plans or test cases, including functional testing, integration and regression testing.
- Ability to translate customer and system requirements into use cases.
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining end-to-end automation scripts with test tools (Selenium WebDriver preferred, similar tools accepted).
- Knowledge of and experience with and troubleshooting of Internet and Web related protocols and technologies such as Kabana and other browser web developer tools.
- Significant experience testing web applications across back-end, service tier, and presentation layers, including a variety of graphical user interfaces.
- Demonstrated experience with developing and executing automated testing
- Previous utilization of DevOps tools such as Git or Jenkins
- Demonstrated experience providing Subject Matter Expertise for the Sponsor’s research, analysis, and collaboration application.
- Demonstrated experience working in a Lean Agile environment.
- Demonstrated experience using Confluence
- Demonstrated experience testing AngularJS, Bootstrap, or JQuery.
- Demonstrated experience with Sponsor IT systems, missions and strategies.
- Demonstrated experience communicating with senior customers, senior management, and implementation partners.
- Demonstrated experience creating and maintaining JIRA tickets.
- Must have BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain. Experience and certifications may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Due to the nature of the contract we support, US Citizenship is required.
- An active TS/SCI with a polygraph is required in order to be considered for this position
External Referral Eligible
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.