The Customer Service Manager is responsible for overseeing the 24/7 Tier 1 personnel who monitor and support the FBI’s network circuits, systems, and server. The candidate will lead the team in troubleshooting and problem solving using on-the-job experience, documentation (SOPs), knowledge bases, and deployed network and IT management tools. The Customer Service Manager will manage shift schedules to achieve optimal coverage, addresses personnel issues that may arise from time to time, and maintains team morale.
- Provide program oversight
- Ensure day- to -day help desk and systems monitoring for all sites
- Manage Tier 1 Service Manager incident queue
- Work with Incident Manager in verifying the resolution of critical incidents
- Manage Tier 1 Service Desk personnel shift coverage which includes time and attendance
- Ensure Tier 1 Service Desk personnel are trained for optimum effectiveness of customer interaction
- Understand and function within Service and Operation Level Agreements with customers and solver groups
- Interact with management to facilitate timely problem resolution
- Work with Tier 3 Subject Matter Experts and Tier 4 Engineers to improve Tier 1 Service Desk troubleshooting and standard operating procedures
- Ensure Quality Control is done by analyzing HP Service Manager incident progression to improve customer service to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Identify Performance requirements
- Review and analyze metric reports and other supporting reports
- Approve implementation of performance improvements
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and 12+ years of relevant experience
- Have demonstrated experience in Help Desk Support Services
- Knowledge of ITIL process and Industry best practices
- Knowledge in the use of and application of metrics to increase efficiency and solve issues.
- Experience leading teams
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate verbally and in written form.
- Independent worker who takes initiative to resolve critical incidents
- Demonstrated ability to engage stakeholders and management to address critical incidents
- Demonstrated ability to transcribe technical information into non-technical communication;
- Technically proficient in FBI's IT environment
- Strong working knowledge of computer networks, servers, and operating systems
- Proficient in problem/incident management
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.