Leidos Digital Health Solutions is an emerging business unit, serving non-federal clients. We deliver IT managed services to hospitals and health systems across the U.S. with the vision to harness technology, people, and processes to lower costs, drive innovation, and enhance care. Here, you have a unique opportunity to make an impact in the evolving healthcare market.
This position will support the cost management of a portfolio of programs that includes 250+ employees and >$50M in annual revenue. Cost management activities associated with this portfolio will span multiple contract types (FFP, Fixed Unit Rate, & T&M) and a variety of expenses including Contract Direct, Indirect Overhead and SG&A. This position will work closely with the HDS Leadership and program personnel to maintain the program EAC and Revenue Forecasts, manage the indirect overhead rates for the programs and running the day-to-day activities of the program, in addition to providing the weekly/monthly and quarterly revenue and cost reporting.
- Complete Estimates at Completion (EAC) processes, working with the program team to develop to-go cost estimates (ETCs).
- Report of cost incurred, develop and prepare monthly Financial Planning and Analysis materials for operational and financial leadership.
- Measure and maintain performance against key AOP metrics such as Revenue, Expense, OI, Cash, and support DWC and DSO reporting efforts
- Support monthly invoices, maintain invoice contract log and perform T&M rate management and analysis.
- Track and reconcile backlog by utilizing and validating metrics such as awards, factoring, debooks and other adjustments.
- Maintain project baselines, WBSs and other program baselines.
- Analyze program performance including identification of trailing costs that may result in accruals, misalignments in charging, and variance analysis activities.
- Track and reconcile subcontract purchase orders and cost performance and work with the HDS subcontract team on new purchase order set-up, WBS guidance.
- Track and maintain program contract logs, value and funding; SPA tracking when necessary.
- Perform T&M project closure activities and validate final billings to customer.
- Identify and communicate areas of concern to both operational and financial leadership when identified in a timely manner.
- Work with cross-functional teams including contracts, procurement, revenue accounting, technical accounting, AR, AP, program excellence and treasury organizations.
- Support New Business opportunities, ad-hoc pricing and strategic modeling.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business Administration with and 8 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Project Control and FP&A disciplines, with an understanding of major accounting concepts and multiple contract types.
- Strong analytical, organizational, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability think out of the box, making processes more efficient and balance competing priorities to meet deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft MS Excel (e.g. lookup, what-of, if/then, IRR, NPV, formulas), an ability to perform financial modeling to support business needs and outlooks.
- Experience with financial tools including CostPoint, SLICS, Fusion and Hyperion-LPAS and ad-hoc OAC querying.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 75%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.